Amador Rocking Chair | Naval Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features midcentury modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven pattern adds tasteful color to any room. Great for Nursing mothers.
Our Naval Pattern uses the traditional weaving method to make a classic design. Adding a second and third color to the naturaline stripe adds a sea of tranquility to any space.
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content