Amador Rocking Chair | Prelude Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features midcentury modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven pattern adds tasteful color to any room. Great for Nursing mothers.
Neutral contrasting colors, juxtaposed with each other to create a geometric masterpiece. The Prelude Pattern knows how to make a good first impression, and a lasting one at that. Handwoven by our artisans using our Mosaic design, this pattern is one that we simply know will look good by your side.
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content