Izapa Armchair | Momotombo Pattern
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
A classic chair with a modern twist, the Izapa Armchair is the perfect accessory to bring style into your spaces. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood, this accent chair features a handwoven seat and backrest, curved wooden armrests, and flared wooden legs.
The Momotombo pattern takes its name from the prominent, active volcano that looms large on Nicaragua’s horizon. Hand woven onto our wooden frames by local artisans, this pattern uses a blend of rich, powerful colors to bring your living space to life.
W: 28” D: 30.5” H: 35”
AH: 25” SH: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content