Jicaro Woven Back | Limited Edition
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The all Teak Jicaro Dining Chair is one of our all-time favorite pieces. To celebrate the upcoming celebration of 10 years MasayaCo and reforestation, we asked our design team to come up with a brand new take on this classic.The result? A Limited Edition (150 pieces) that outshines a classic. The all new Jicaro Limited Edition features the same angled lines, a bespoke handwoven seat and adds a subtle contemporary handwoven back. The Jicaro Limited Edition is a chair we didn't expect we would love this much.
Smooth, rounded frame with an all new handwoven back. The Jicaro Limited Edition uses earthy tones with beautiful rich texture. A timeless piece that celebrates 10 years of reforestation through MasayaCo.
W: 23.5” D: 25” H: 32”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content