Abuelo Armchair | Emerald Coast Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The “Abuelo'' (or “Grandfather”) is a larger version of our Masaya Armchair. This chair was designed specifically for those looking for a higher and more spacious lounge chair. Handmade from sustainably sourced solid hardwoods, it features a spacious hand woven seat and backrest.
Inspired by the emerald-green waters found in the Emerald Coast, this pattern is handwoven onto a solid wooden frame by local artisans bringing the allure of this coastal paradise to your home.
W: 31.5” D: 27.5” H: 35”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content