Amador Rocking Chair, Traditional Leather
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features midcentury modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven pattern adds tasteful color to any room. Great for Nursing mothers.
Our Traditional Leather weave features 2” leather straps adding a classic, clean look to any environment. Our traditional hand-woven leather chair seamlessly integrates into a variety of home decor styles. Available in four color options.
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- Genuine leather.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are a natural characteristic of the material.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content