Casares Lounge Chair | Mot Mot Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The compact Casares Lounge Chair makes a grand impression. Featuring a wooden frame with a handwoven backrest and seat, the Casares Lounge Chair is ideal for smaller residential spaces and/or hospitality projects. Its midcentury modern design combines style with comfort.
Characterized by its vivid colors and unique design, our Mot Mot pattern is inspired by the Nicaraguan national bird, also known as the Guardabarranco. The Mot Mot pattern brings the rich color of nature into your home.
W: 23” D: 28.5” H: 28.5”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content