Diria Armchair, San Geronimo Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The Diria Armchair adds a classic touch to your living space. Diria’s curved wooden armrests and hand woven seat and backrest will bring a modern twist to any living room, office or bedroom.
Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home.
W: 30" D: 34" H: 33.5"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content