Izapa Armchair | Mot Mot Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A classic chair with a modern twist, the Izapa Armchair is the perfect accessory to bring style into your spaces. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood, this accent chair features a handwoven seat and backrest, curved wooden armrests, and flared wooden legs.
Characterized by its vivid colors and unique design, our Mot Mot pattern is inspired by the Nicaraguan national bird, also known as the Guardabarranco. The Mot Mot pattern brings the rich color of nature into your home.
W: 28” D: 30.5” H: 35”
AH: 25” SH: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content