Jicaro Dining Chair, Colonial Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Elevate your dining set with the Jicaro Dining Chair. With an elegant curved wooden back and hand woven seat, this dining chair is an elevated addition to any modern home. Its mid-century modern design brings sophistication and distinction to any of your spaces.
Our Colonial pattern is inspired by the ornate tile work of Spanish Colonial architecture found throughout Nicaragua. Its black and white juxtaposition is ideal for those wanting a monochromatic look without sacrificing intricate details. This handwoven pattern is perfect for those seeking a timeless design.
W: 23.5” D: 24.5” H: 32”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content