Masaya Armchair | Natural Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The Masaya Armchair features a solid wood frame, handwoven seat and backrest, and sturdy yet comfortable armrests. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans, the Masaya Armchair is heirloom quality furniture that will stand the test of time.
Basics, elegantly elevated. Our Natural Pattern knows how to make a statement, all while being subtle about it. Our most neutral colors are handwoven in our intricate V Braid design, elevating a basic into a statement piece. Place wherever, truth is this pattern goes anywhere.
W: 28.5” D: 28.5” H: 31"
AH: 24” SH: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content