Masaya Lounge Chair, Pearl Lagoon Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Stylish yet casual, the Masaya Lounge Chair features a minimal profile, handwoven seat and backrest, along with a solid wood frame. This chair is perfect as a statement piece or as your new favorite lounging spot.
Pearl Lagoon, a coastal Caribbean town in Nicaragua, is known for its crystal-clear waters, bright sand, and rich nature. The vibrant, soothing colors that are handwoven into this pattern transports some of the beauty of this coastal paradise to your home.
W: 25" D: 31" H: 31"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content