Monimbo Dining Chair, Mot Mot Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Simple yet elegant, the Monimbo Dining Chair is the standard choice to complete any dining set. With its solid wood frame and hand woven seat and backrest, this dining chair adds color and handmade craftsmanship to dining space.
Characterized by its vivid colors and unique design, our Mot Mot pattern is inspired by the Nicaraguan national bird, also known as the Guardabarranco. The Mot Mot pattern brings the rich color of nature into your home.
W: 19.5” D: 21” H: 34”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content