Administrative & Logistics Coordinator Apply now
Qualifications and experience
· +3 years of administrative experience
· Business Administration or Technical degree
· Previous experience in Delivery and Logistics Coordination
· Must have English Mid-Level (85%)
· Experience working with various partners and internal areas or departments.
· Basic accounting skills a must
· Leadership Skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
· Fast Learner and adapts quickly to new environments
· Inventory Management experience (Plus)
· Basic QuickBooks, Monday, HubSpot, Shopify and Office skills (Plus)
· Must show initiative to anticipate and exceed business demands as the operations grow.
· Must be motivated, disciplined, flexible and be able to work effectively autonomously. Leading and influencing without authority.
· We look for a Self-driven, proactive candidate that is willing to add and contribute to the growth of our company.
· Responsible for CR Stores Administrative Operations: you will oversee supplies needs and purchasing coordination of these on a monthly basis.
· Management of store’s Petty Cash Box, Bank Deposits and Credit Card Vouchers with monthly reports for financial department.
· Coordinate and follow up with financial department on local vendor payments.
· Digital invoicing for all Costa Rica sales in QuickBooks. (Facturación Electrónica)
· Coordination of Local Warehouses and Local Logistics and Delivery
· Coordination and follow up with our export team in Nicaragua on all Costa Rica container shipping on monthly basis.
· Accounting support for the financial department with reports when requested by the Country Manager.