Social Media Marketing Manager Apply now
We’re looking for a passionate team player who wants to make an impact and contribute to a growing marketing team. The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing our social media channels, creating content, engaging with influencers, and acting as a key contact for all media inquiries. The ideal candidate will be a social media expert with media relations, general marketing, or advertising expertise. This role blends creativity, analytics, and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT MASAYA CO.
Masaya Co. is a SEED to SEAT furniture company that began as a reforestation project.
Masaya aims to become a market leader in truly sustainable wooden home products. We craft and sell quality furniture, homes & lumber made from reforested wood, sold directly to environmentally conscious consumers in US & LatAm markets.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We care about the planet and people.
- We work to create new forests.
- We design and craft products that are made to last generations.
- Our products are handcrafted in every possible aspect.
- We are who we say we are.
- Proud to be unique, colorful and bold.
You are an enthusiastic, independent, with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to participate in a high growth, impact company. We are a highly collaborative team and you will be responsible for managing our social media marketing efforts and connect with influencers to grow brand awareness, amplify brand messages and drive sales. You are passionate about the environment, social media and enjoy meeting and talking to people about our company and handmade products.
About the Role:
MasayaCO. is seeking a Social Media Specialist. You will be responsible for overseeing our social media channels, creating content, engaging with influencers, and acting as a key contact for all media inquiries. The ideal candidate will be a social media expert with general marketing, or advertising expertise. This role blends creativity, analytics, and interpersonal skills.
- Stay current with social media trends across TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Create content across social media channels that is relevant, engaging, and an extension of the brand voice
- Identify and develop relationships with key influencers that can act as brand storytellers on behalf of Masaya
- Seamlessly execute campaigns and giveaways including vendor setup, contracts, communication, product seeding, tracking and posting
- Oversee relationship with Marketing Agency for paid efforts
- Oversee all product seeding requests, partnering with internal merchant teams, shipping and delivery teams and the influencer
- Analyze and report on performance for social media and earned media placements, with your latest results driving future strategies
- May be given the opportunity to coordinate and host events with press and influencers to grow brand awareness.
- Research and be in the know on future social trends and rising platforms
- Expertise in social media, content creation, influencer marketing with 1-3 years' experience working in-house or for an agency
- A creative thinker, with an eye for strong content and vision for storytelling
- Knowledgeable and current on social media trends. You are extremely active on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and know the latest viral videos, music, etc. You can write a caption that is relevant, engaging and an extension of the brand voice
- Strong organization skills with an ability to manage several competing projects/tasks
- Passionate about keeping a pulse on the latest trends in home and design
- Strong written and verbal English skills is a requirement
- Experience with online specialty retail a plus
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.