Amador Rocking Chair, San Geronimo Pattern
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features midcentury modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven pattern adds tasteful color to any room. Great for Nursing mothers.
Our unique, handwoven San Geronimo pattern is inspired by the traditional festivities for the patron saint of the town of Masaya. The vivid colors in this pattern bring the rich and joyful Nicaraguan culture into the comfort of your home
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content