Masaya Lounge Chair | Yemaya Pattern
In-stock Items ship in 5-10 business days.
Stylish yet casual, the Masaya Lounge Chair features a minimal profile, handwoven seat and backrest, along with a solid wood frame. This chair is perfect as a statement piece or as your new favorite lounging spot.
The Yemaya Pattern is an ode to the celebration of Yemaya, the Ocean Mother Goddess, that takes place on Nicaragua’s Caribbean coast. The pattern’s blue and orange tones represent the coastal landscape during golden hour.
W: 25" D: 31" H: 31"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content